MIDWEEK AND WEEKEND BIBLE STUDY OPPORTUNITIES:
1. Men’s Saturday Morning Breakfast & Bible Study – Your stomachs and spirits will be nourished if you join us for our bi-monthly breakfasts and Bible study. The next meeting will be May 5th & 19th from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m.
2. Saturday Morning Women’s Bible Study – We are studying Experiencing Spiritual Growth by Focus on the Family. “When we nurture a deeper relationship with our Father through a commitment to the spiritual disciplines, we “cultivate” fruits of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, and self-control. Wow, what a garden in our hearts that will be! Come and see what God has to share with you in Galatians 5:22-23. We meet Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. in Room 6 on prescheduled Saturdays.
The meeting dates are May 5 & 19. If you are interested or have any questions please contact the church offiice (439-4328 or office@
3. Women’s Monday Night Bible Study – We are studying “Women of Purpose”, which series from Focus on the Family that will allow for personal and group study of God’s Word, as well as time to share and pray with our Sisters in Christ. Please feel free to contact the church with any questions (439-4328 or
4. Read-Aloud Bible Group – The Read-Aloud Bible Group meets at 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday mornings in the church Lounge. Call the church office (439-4328) if you are interested in joining us.
5. Women’s Wednesday Morning Bible Study – The topic is “A Woman of Prayer”. This in-depth study is designed to help us meet the challenge of making our prayer life meaningful and effective as we seek to build a more intimate relationship with our Lord. Come join us on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Lounge. For more information, contact the church office (439-4328)
6. Thursday Morning Co-Ed Bible Study – We will be studying the book of Acts and tracing the growth of the first century Christian church. Join us at 10:00 a.m. each week in the Lounge for some great discussions. All we need are our Bibles. For more information, contact the church office (439-4328).